YES, YES, YES!

I work CW, SSB, JT65, JT9, and MSK144 on 6M. To monitor that, I set the P3 for 50.083 to 50.283, scale of 24 dB, Ref level so that the waterfall is black except for signals, maximum averaging (20), about 75% of the display height for the waterfall. I generally set the main RX for JT65/JT9 and the second RX to 50.125 SSB.

Setup is K3, P3/SVGA, KPA500, 4-el Yagi at 125 ft (3-el SteppIR + fixed director).

And I keep this page on the computer.

http://www.dxmaps.com/spots/mapg.php?Lan=&Frec=50&ML=&Map=NA&HF=&DXC=ING2&GL=

73, Jim K9YC