I have a Heil Pro Set Elite 6 with a 1/4 phone plug and 1/8 mic plug but when I
looked closer at the 1/4 plug I realized that it is an adapter!  The phone plug
really is 1/8 plug that plugged into the adapter.  It is not noticeable until I
tugged on it slightly and it come apart.  Then I looked at the box, and it
shows a picture of the two leads - 1/8 plugs with a separate 1/4 adapter.
    Mike, N8TTR