Over the last several years we have tested about 6 different brands of
inverter generators.  Hash on all of them except the Honda's.  I have
not seen any hash on the 1000, 2000, or 3000 generators.  One brand had
hash over +20 on 40 meters.  It was coming directly from the generator,
not the power line cord, moving it out from the trailer on a 100' cord
reduced the hash to around S6. Of course Honda's are the ones everyone
else is trying to beat with a lower price point.  You only get a lower
price point one way in a competitive market, make it cheaper.   Just
purchased a 2000i from Mayberry advertised in QST for 929 free freight
and sales tax to me here in Florida (no relationship).  150 bucks
cheaper than anywhere else I could find it.

Regards.. Fred

Fred Moore
email: f...@fmeco.com
       wd8...@gmail.com