Jim;  When using the Honda's I have no experience of relative location
to the antenna's causing a problem.

Also I am absolutely sure no one on this list would expect to hear noise
below the noise that is below the noise when they already had a high
noise floor for other reasons, and they are already hearing noise from
the high noise floor not caused by the generator they could not hear
because of the already high noise floor they already had before the
generator noise floor was generated below the noise floor.

All of my testing was done with places far removed from the mains, that
is why I need a generator to start with.

The generator I alluded to that was generating extremely high hash, was
generating it without anything plugged in, not even an extension cord,
the hash did not diminish when you placed it on a load either, so it was
NOT common mode.  That generator was the Generac Inverter (3 different
ones) that is competing with the Honda.

BTW I consulted your web site, and didn't see any references to the how
far a generator must be kept from the antenna's, Please add a reference
for all of us so we know when we will have a problem, we may not be able
to move it without advanced warning of the problems it might cause.

If anyone on the list is hearing noise from their generator that is
below their normal noise level, please let us know.. so we can get it
documented on Jims web site.

And I still don't need a common noise choke you designed, so don't think
I will build one, no matter what the mechanism is.

Regards.. Fred

Fred Moore
email: f...@fmeco.com
       wd8...@gmail.com