Spouse proof mobile antenna on that new car:

1) go to a customizing shop, and have them remove your sunroof
2) take the sunroof to a custom glass shop, have them lay out one layer of
shatterproof glass
3) you lay out appropriate length thin wire on the glass according to the
frequencies you desire; be sure to provide wire lead out
4) have the glass fabricators carefully sandwich another layer of glass
5) take glass sunroof back to the customizing shop to be re-installed
6) for extra bonus points, remember most sunroof tilt up a few degrees, giving
it a modicum of directionality
7) for a whole lot of bonus points, tell the customizing shop you want the
sunroof to pop up a foot above and for you to be able to rotate it at least a
180 degrees, since there is electrical power, you could even motorized it.

Now all you have to do, is get permission to rack mount your radio in place of
the passenger seat.
Seriously, here is a link from Ohio State Unversity on experimental antennas in
clothes of the military.

https://news.osu.edu/news/2011/08/22/antcloth/

Mike, N8TTR