I have a feeling I've bumble-fingered something on my KX2 configuration for
CW decoding.

CW decoding is not happening anymore with received signals. Though, oddly,
it's working when I touch the paddles.

As background, I had installed for test purposes Ham Radio Deluxe Software.
After I used it this weekend (well tried to use it) I found my KX2 in an
odd state.  This is likely unreleated but it was something I noticed.

Problem: I'm not seeing any CW decoding anymore except when I manually
touch the paddles.

I can hear CW signals coming in strong but no decoding seems to be occuring
for them.

Settings:
MODE: CW
FILTER: .45
CWT:  on
Logging: On
Green LED is showing
RX Thr - I've tried from THR1-THR4 - no change
The "T" is showing in the lower right hand corner

Is there some other setting I may have inadvertently changed?

appreciatively
Tom
KB5RF

--