From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Dan Atchison via
Elecraft
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2017 7:47 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] OT Yamaha CM-500 ear pads

Not a replacement ear pad, but if you get a new headset, you might want to
cover them with a "Garfield Headphone Softie."  These covers protect the
original ear pad and, IMHO, make the headphones more comfortable on the ear.
I use them on my CM500 headset and my Sony MDR-7506 headphones.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/368310-REG/Garfield_SGARHS1_Headphone
_Softie_Earpad.html

73,
Dan