The Rigblaster Advantage has both 3.5mm TTL CI-V/CAT and DB9 RS-232 interfaces,
but it’s not clear which would be best to connect to the KX3/KX2.

Googling found old posts that the KX3 ACC1 is flexible enough to handle either,
so easiest would be a 3.5mm stereo mini cable, but does it have to be straight
through or crossover?  If I use 3.5mm to DB9 would it be direct connection or
is a special level converter cable needed?  I have many USB-serial cables for
my KX3/PX3/KXPA100/KX2, never thought to specify the DB9 version for any of
them just to have one handy… :-/

  Thanks and 73,
  Erik Tkal  -  W1QED