Harry,

I would replace those components that look damaged.
When you begin testing it again, first set the bias.
Then unplug the power cable to the KPA100 and power only the base K2.
Run the base K2 at 10 watts while nulling and adjusting the wattmeter potentiometers R26 and R27. Once you have done the above, power the KPA100 once again and touch up the wattmeter reading at 80 or 100 watts.

73,
Don W3FPR