I am sorry guys, I have to disagree with you. From the ARRL website, "The
measure will, for the first time, guarantee all radio amateurs living in
deed-restricted communities governed by a homeowner's association (HOA) or
subject to any private land use regulations, the right to erect and
maintain effective outdoor antennas at their homes".

How is that not relevant to any discussion related to Ham Radio. For those
that it will help, it may mean the difference between being active or
inactive in the hobby. What good would our Elecraft rigs be (I have two of
them) without effective antennas? I am lucky to live in an area where I can
put up anything I want in my yard but some Hams live in areas that are so
restricted that they can't even put an antenna up. They have to drape a
wire off the balcony at night or string something around inside their
shack. I have only one question. If you lived in a restricted area and
could not put up an antenna, would you then think that discussion of this
topic was appropriate in any Ham Radio venue?

I support the bill, have emailed my representatives and think that all Hams
should do the same. The more it is mentioned and discussed, the greater the
chance it will become law. Some of our fellow Hams need this.

Thank you,

If you wish to chastise me, please do it off list.

73

Dave, KD9VT