This is great news.  I knew Tom was working something out Wayne, but it's
nice to see the confirmation here.  It's been nice to see Win4K3Suite
progress on the feature set.  This will be icing on the cake with the new
N1MM+ spectrum display along with all the other features of Win4K3Suite.
K3/s settings software control / CAT sharing etc...

Max NG7M

--
M. George