I flew to Portland yesterday from the bay area. We'll be in Albany.

Mt Jefferson (one of the taller peaks in the Cascades)  is right in the
middle of the Path of Totality. don't know the coverage area of the
repeaters referenced in the link, it may not be that widespread if info in
the link is any indication but perhaps worth a listen:

http://www.lcsaro.org/eclipse-response/

73
Bill  AI6JZ