Twenty meters was more open than it has been in months.  I had strong signals from all over and weak signals from even more places.  The band was moving quickly though.  I'd start off hearing an S7 station only to close with an S2 signal.  QSB was on all reports to me but only on a few from my end.  It ranged from a fast flutter to a slow ocean wave.  Noise came in a variety of types too.  Whistlers, to walls of moving static, to a steady hiss followed by the crackle of storms.

  On 14049.5 kHz:

NO8V - John - MI

WOCZ - Ken - ND

AB9V - Mike - IN

K0DTJ - Brian - CA

K6XK - Roy - IA

AC5P - Mike - OK

  On 7045 kHz:

K0DTJ - Brian - CA

K6PJV - Dale - CA

WM5F - Dwight - ID

The smoke is steady, the heat is too, send rain, please.

    73,

         Kevin.  KD5ONS