Thom,

I believe Elecraft will continue to support the K1 (and KX1 too) for as long as possible. Just don't try to order any of the enclosure parts or the VFO knob. The only other component that I know is not available would be the wide range blue trimmers on the 4 band board, and those disappeared a long time ago and caused the 4 band board to be discontinued.

I have a few of those blue trimmers here "just in case" they are needed for repair - I think I have the last of them.

73,
Don W3FPR