Discussing plans for next year with my wife we came to the decision that the 2.4m ku-band dish probably needs to go by next May/June. I've stored it for 20-years and having put up the 4.9m dish this one probably will never get used so it is FREE (you pick it up in Nikiski, Alaska). Details are on:
http://www.kl7uw.com/fs.htm scroll to bottom of the page.

It weighs about 300-400 lbs. This dish was a custom-made (1990's) shipboard VSAT terminal on 14-GHz and has digital encoders for az-el-pol with selsyn drive motors for all three axis. I have the dish drive electronics boxes but not the sw that controlled it via internal computer. I has WR-90 feed with rotating joints. Original cost $98K. I got it for $100 from my former employer.

If no takers (only reasonable for an Alaskan ham) the dish and frame with be hauled to the recycle center for scrap. Dish can be hauled in back of a pickup but dish would extend 8-foot wide. Probably need a loader or tow truck to lift it.

73, Ed - KL7UW
  http://www.kl7uw.com
Dubus-NA Business mail:
dubus...@gmail.com