When I switch to DATA mode, the receive bandwidth is only about 600 Hz even
though when I check with Data MD it shows the USB mode. I have the 2.8
filter selected and it shows on the display and using the K3 Utility
program. The audio also shows that there is only 600 Hz bandwidth. When I
switch back to USB mode, everything is working at 2.8 kHz. The highlighted
segment on the P3 showing bandwidth also confirms the two different
bandwidths, and WSJT-X also shows the decreased bandwidth in the DATA mode
and does not decode signals outside of that BW even if they are huge on the
fo P3.  I can't find anything about changing the RX bandwidth in DATA mode
in the manual...

TNX
Jim
W6US