In preparation for the arrival of my KPA1500 I was wondering if a simple
two-port VGA switch would be the best approach for switching the ACC/AUX
line to allow the selection of the KPA500 or the KPA1500.  Or is a simple Y
cable ok?  Pin 10 PTT would be open ahead of the switch or Y cable to allow
continued use of the keying line which is switched among two amps currently
- soon to be a third.

I assume at some point the KPA1500 will just become the only amp connected
but in the short term a lot of A/B testing will occur so I'm just looking
for the simplest means of accommodating both the KPA500 and KPA1500 without
moving the ACC cable back and forth.

73,

Dan
AE9K