Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 3:35 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] KX2 <> KX3

Hi All,

I have for mobile / portable a K3 of the old vintage that I am thinking
of passing on and getting either a KX2 or KX3. I dont need the 100w so
either should be ok but I wonder which any of you more active outsiders
would recommend. Also I notice Elecraft gear sells very quickly in the
States but not too sure what the second hand market is like in the UK.
Any suggestions or help gratefully received.

73 de Tony G6GLP