From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Tony G6GLP
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 7:35 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] KX2 <> KX3

Hi All,

I have for mobile / portable a K3 of the old vintage that I am thinking of
passing on and getting either a KX2 or KX3. I dont need the 100w so either
should be ok but I wonder which any of you more active outsiders would
recommend. Also I notice Elecraft gear sells very quickly in the States but
not too sure what the second hand market is like in the UK.
Any suggestions or help gratefully received.

73 de Tony G6GLP

---
http://www.avg.com

delivered to gunfighte...@yahoo.com