Good Evening,
   When I first moved to the Pacific Northwest I had to learn the subtle difference between showers and rain.  Rain can start on Monday and keep going for the entire week, or more.  Showers admit the possibility of cessation.  The probability of seeing the sun during a rain storm is at or near zero; during periods of showers the probability rises into single digits.    The sun is still blank but not inactive.  Solar winds are causing aurora which means there are some ions reaching the Heaviside layer.  This is good.  Even though there will be flutter, wows, and all manner of odd noises there should be propagation to somewhere.

Please join us tomorrow on:
   14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
    7045 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)

    73,
        Kevin. KD5ONS

_