Hello Don,

thanks for your attention.
I measured the power output meny times with two different meters, one with PEP
function and one without.
In both cases i can see the differences between the K2 and the other radios.
On the same meter where i read 60-70 watts with the K2, i can read 90-100 watt
with the K3s.
I know that can be an average reading but in any case with the K2 is always
lower by at minimum a 30%.

This is not so important, i use the K2 in CW where is a top performer and where
i think is the best radio for that mode.
I was just asking to myself how get the maximum power, so i don't need to
change radio when i see a new one in SSB on the cluster ;-)
I am quite sure that on a very strong SSB pile up, i will never pass with the
K2.
Instead, in CW i always do all i can hear and sometimes the K2 hear signals
that other radios loose in the noise.

My best regards, Graziano IW2NOY

PS
I read with many interest your article on AGC Settings for K3 on your site.
Thanks for writing it.