Friends, what would be a good end fed wire setup that will match well
with the internal KX3 ATU and cover, hopefully, 80, 40, and 30 meters?

I went out to my winter camp site, with two really tall pine trees,
and tried to experiment with a 9:1 UNUN, 135' radiator, and 35' of
RG8X.  It was a total disaster.  Best matches were on 20, 17, and 15
meters but only with 6.4:1 SWR.  No match at all on the lower bands.
With my two trees, the radiator made for a perfect inverted-L shape.

What should I try next?  I did try some pruning of the antenna but
quickly gave up due to the WX conditions.

Thanks
N1ESE