The P3 is the biggest thing I miss when operating remote to W7RN.  I bought my P3 as a "toy" but it's the only thing I look at now.  The station is about 60 km from me, I've thought about getting an easement and running 60 km of RG-58 down to my P3, but I doubt I'd have any signal at the house [:-)

Was thinking of mixing the 8.1 MHz IF down to baseband, sampling it and feeding it down on the iNet, mixing it back to something the P3 will tune to.  I think there are devices on the market to do something like that, just haven't pursued it yet.

73,

Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn
Washoe County