I am looking at getting a KX3 to put into a second home.  I have a K3 now at
the first home. A computer will be attached to each radio.

I read in the manual (dated 2014) that it should be possible to use a K3 to
control a KX3 and a KX3 to control a K3.  Much like the K3/Mini controlling
a K3 but in this case can go either direction.  This enables me to use the
opposite station from where I am at as well as continue local operation.

It was noted as experimental.  It is now almost 2018.  Has anyone done this
successfully?

Tnx!

Mike K7MDL

--