My first post, new builder, old man (74 years young!). I've been inactive
for some time but looking forward to getting back on CW with the new K3S,
P3 kits. I'm sure I will be back here for your valued and experienced
assistance during the build and setup. I have searched for and read a lot
of the posts on the list pertaining to assembling Elecraft kits. Thank you
and I hope to use a lot of the information in those posts. If you have any
up front advice in the assembly or setup of the following parts, I hope you
will share it with me.

K3S 100W Xcvr. Kit ; P3-K Panadapter Kit; External Speaker; The Elecraft
K3S and P3 by Fred Cady; K3S ATU; K3S Gen. Cov. RX Module; KFL3C-400; 2.8
for 2.7 kHz swap; KFL3B-FM; P3 Video/FFT Adapt.; P3 TX Monitor Adapt; 1.8-54
MHz 200W; incl. P3TXMON

Thanks a lot,
Tom Norris NB5Q New Mexico