Hi

I would like to know if someone tried to run WSJT-X FT-8  in Split mode, not
Split in the audio band but in real Split by activating the option in the radio
tab of the configuration?

Here, when I activate Split option, K3 change for Split, RX stay on VFO A, TX
change to VFO B but TX frequency drop of 1 kHZ !  If I turn the VFO B (TX) 3
kHz up for example, the VFO B return 1 KHz down when a transmission start (TUNE
is enough).

This option seems to have been for the DX station rather than for use.

It would be nice to check this before the 3Y0Z DXpedition  that during ...

73

Dany VE2EBK