From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Dave Cole (NK7Z)
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2017 2:43 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] ALC and the K3

Don, et al.,

I did a bit more reading on the Ameritron site, and on other forms, it seems
the 1306 only uses ALC for overpower, which the K3 can contain with the
adjustments you mentioned, so no need for the ALC cable!!

Thanks for letting me know about the menu sets for this.  I had not run across
them, and I thought I had looked at every menu setting there!

73s and thanks,
Dave
NK7Z
http://www.nk7z.net