Thanks for taking the time to post that, Wayne! I was a little worried we
were about to hear of the K2 going EOL.

Almost exactly a year ago I bought a K2 and have since built every option
available, and it has been a joyous experience. I just love every aspect of
the K2. It is my favorite (non-Heath) radio, and among my most prized
possessions. I would also like to mention Don Wilhelm being one of the
contributing factors toward making the K2 building and ownership experience
so great. Anyway...thanks to you and Eric for the K2 - I am "Elecraft for
life".
Bob / W9KKB