Howdy Gang.

My prediction for a new Elecraft product is the K4.

A full sized/featured 160M-6M SDR transceiver with at least an 8” front panel
Hi-Res touchscreen with the ability to display multiple slices of several
different bands at once with separate RX and TX capability.

Or perhaps a Black Box with the same capabilities with the above Front Panel
display with controls as a separate unit.

WI-FI/Bluetooth connectivity between the two so you can use the Front Panel
unit remotely in your bedroom or car operating mobile.

I’m ready to lay out the deposit (grin).

Guess I can dream, can’t I? (grin)

                        73, Joe W2KJ
                        I QRP, therefore I am