1.) A full SO2R box that seamlessly integrates 2 K3S radios with all the
necessary cabling fully shieldied with minimal problems interfacing with
N1MM+.

2.) A band pass filter solution from 160-10 with auto switching controlled
with full automation by either pressing the band switch buttons on
different K3S or by clicking the Icon on N1MM+.

Yeah I can dream. Right now i have the MK2R+. Nice unit but really a bit of
a pain to routwall the cables necessary for the control of 2 rigs.

Because of the interface problems, I am looking at the Flex 6600 as a one
box solution and using the K3S as a back up rig. I have been underwelmed at
the 6300 as a CW radio, but it has been some years since i sat at one and
maybe the software is fixed better. Time will tell. In the end, The cost of
a second K3S/P3 is the same as the FLEX. $5k either way.

I am getting ready to retire and will be shopping hard for that final radio
for contesting full time. Money is drawing intrest in the bank and i am
just waiting for the reviews. Unfortunately the Icom 7610 is not an option,
even though i do love the ICOM line, it just does not have the performance
necessary for a CW radio in a high RF environment. I would not be much
better off buying 2 7300s and puting them with the MK2R+. Unfortunately the
selectivity and desensing is the issue. They sure do sound good on SSB but
if i wanted broadcast audio i would be running Antique Modulation.

Just my 2 sense.

Vy 73,
Morgan Bailey NJ8M