From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Wes Stewart
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 6:35 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K-pod VFO not smooth

I had no end of trouble with my K-Pod. I finally had to record a video and send
it to Wayne to convince him that I could press a button, have the K3S light up
indicating reception but fail to execute.  He revised the K3 firmware and this
is fixed, but response time is still slow.  I can't comment on the knob, as far
as I'm concerned, it's just in the way of the buttons.

I can't remember the FW revision but the notes should say.

Wes  N7WS

delivered to k9...@live.com