From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Don Wilhelm
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 8:10 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Antenna tuning or matching unit

On this subject, it may be of interest to point to the article on my website
www.w3fpr.com "Antennas, Transmission Lines and Tuners".  This article first
appeared in QRP Quarterly in July 2001.

I am pleased that DXzone has also recognized that article and has included it
in its Antennas/Theory category - see
https://www.dxzone.com/dx19232/antennas-and-transmission-lines-myths.html

There is not much math in the article, but you may find the concepts valuable.
The sections on "SWR as a friend" and "Antenna Tuners" is particularly relevant
to the current topic.

73,
Don W3FPR

delivered to k9...@live.com