With Bouvet off the horizon for the time being, I've begun to use my KX2 as
more of a Main Rig lately and wonder if a feature could be considered in a
future firmware release.

The RATE button currently toggles between two rates. Could a third rate be
added that changes the step to kHz (as opposed to the current .1 or .01 kHz
rate)? This would greatly simplify getting from one end of the CW sub-band
to the other, as is sometimes the case if I'm near 14060 and then see a DX
spot for a station on 14015 for example.

I know I can punch in the desired freq with the numerical buttons but I
think a faster rate would be easier in actual operation.

Tnx/73,

John AE5X
https://ae5x.blogspot.com