This is as good a time as any, I guess. I'm selling off items from the estate of my friend Marv, W0ZK. One of the items is a clean and functional T.O. Keyer, a.k.a., Hallicrafters Model HA-1. The package includes the octal control plug with the speaker jump installed. A printed copy of the Operating and Service Instructions is included (file available on line).

Asking $85 shipped to US (50) destinations. PayPal, USPS money order, or check (time to clear) accepted. Proceeds go to Marv's widow to offset funeral and related expenses.

Gus Hansen
KB0YH