See the example configuration for microKEYER (or microKEYER II as
appropriate) at www.microHAM-USA.com/Support.html.  In addition to
following the example for your particular software, you will want
to set up transmit audio levels in your sound card and microKEYER
(or microKEYER II) as documented in the "Setting Audio Levels"
section of your interface's Users Manual.

The K3 should be in DATA -> DATA_A.  MENU:MIC SEL should be set
to LINE IN and the mic gain set to between 15 and 20 (as needed
to achieve 4 bars of ALC *regardless of power output*).  Power
output should be controlled with the PWR control - typically for
PSK31 you would not want to show more than 40 Watts during data
transmission - although that might be 100 W on a single tone (PEP)
due to the high peak to average ratio of PSK31/63/125.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV