Just worked it.
What a thrill, thanks.
72, Bob KI0G
On Mar 6, 2018, at 2:15 PM, Mike Flowers <mike.flow...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks, Jim - that was pretty cool!

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, Past President - NCDXC
-----Original Message-----
From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net>
On Behalf Of Jim Brown
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2018 11:26 AM
To: Reflector Elecraft <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] HF Voyager
Here's a neat operation using a KX3. Thanks to this "heads up" from Rusty, I just
worked it on 20M FT8. Go to the link below to read about the operation, click on
links at the bottom of the page to see details of the station (KX3, computer,
audio and control interface), then click on the Portal to see where they are.
For
those who are chasing the CQ Field award (for which Rusty was alerting me),
they're currently in CL51.
  http://www.jrfarc.org/hf-voyager/
  73, Jim K9YC
  Hi Garry and Jim,
... This afternoon I worked KH6JF/mm in Grid CL (we all need it).
KH6JF is operating on FT8 on 20m. Apparently it does not call CQ, but it will
respond to stations who call it (that's how it worked for me anyway).
,,,

Bill Frantz |"Insofar as the propositions of mathematics refer to 408-356-8506 | reality, they are not certain; and insofar they are www.pwpconsult.com | certain, they do not refer to reality.” -- Einstein