From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Don Butler
Sent: March 7, 2018 10:19
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] KPA1500 S/N 45 Arrived

KPA1500 S/N 45 arrived at my Utah qth yesterday (Tuesday March 6) after
shipping on Friday March 2.   For those of you who are closely watching
shipment progress and serial numbers, my prepaid order was placed on Aug 24 ten
minutes after the “now accepting orders” email had been sent …… and the
confirmation email was sent from Elecraft 11 minutes later … 21 minutes after
the announcement email.

Don, N5LZ

delivered to torr...@q.com