Hey Guys,

Well, I finally got a chance to align the filters in the K2 using
Spectrogram and the mini-module noise generator.  I followed the various
published recommendations and did the adjustment by centering the
passband around 600 Hz for all 4 CW filters.  For the SSB filters, I
adjusted for a passband between 300 and 2400 Hz (more or less).

Results on CW were a bit off.  As I stepped from CW wide to CW narrow
the perceived center frequency of the background noise would shift.

I went back to Spectrogram and redid the alignment with the X axis set
to log rather than linear.
After that, the perceived center frequency sounds pretty much the same
at all 4 bandwidths.

Based on my experience, the log scale is the right one to use if you
want the filters to sound right.

- Keith -