Why not have a case made. I'm having one made for a 2M linear, so that it matches the K-Line. I can send you a name and phone number of a facility in Hove, if it helps.

73,

Alan. G4GNX

-----Original Message----- From: Paul Wilton
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2018 4:28 PM
To: Elecraft Discussion List
Subject: [Elecraft] Wanted - EC2 enclosure

Does anyone have an EC2 enclosure surplus to requirements that they would be willing to sell? The EC2 is now discontinued and I’m looking for one to mount a KPA100 into.

Being a UK ham then a European source is preferable from a shipping perspective but offers from further away appreciated. It doesn’t need to be a virgin case - depending on where they are, a few existing holes could be acceptable.

Please reply off list if possible.

73

Paul
M1CNK