They aren't difficult to build. I made a couple with an inexpensive 8" shear/brake and a drill press. You can see some of the details in this google album.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kIbG8fpYGRHEUyzS2

If you don't have the equipment, they shouldn't be very expensive to have made as Alan suggested.

I made one change. Instead of a lot of fiddly (but very clever) little blocks to cut, drill and tap, I make them as four long rails of 1/4" square stock. That resulted in tradeoffs that made it only marginally easier than making all the blocks. For one, all the holes had to be that much more accurately placed on the rails.

Eric KE6US