I have two radios and one cw paddle.  I'm looking for a small inline A/B switch
as would be used on stereo headphone sets to switch between sources.  The whole
thing would be a "Y" cable with two 1/8" male stereo plugs on one end and a
single female jack on the other.  Switching would choose which male plug is
active.  Yes I can build one but before I reinvent the wheel, I thought someone
might have a source.

I'm tired of plugging and unplugging and I don't want or have the extra space
for another paddle.

Has anyone found such a switch?

Reply by private email please as this is off topic.

Thanks,

Doug W5JV