Hi Doug,

I am currently using two of the following switches and they work
perfectly.They switch 1/8" stereo plugs so if you are currently using 1/4"
plugs you would need reducers.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NTKFKMG/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I use my K3 for local operation and with an RRC device for remote operation.
I use one switch for my headphones and another for my microphone. I would
have a third switch for my paddle, however, I had previously made a toggle
switch box for that purpose.

73,
Mike K2MK

Doug Hensley wrote