Yes SIR, I really want to get to Carnegie Hall :)

   VY 73 all ya-all

      Kevin.  KD5ONS

On 03/18/2018 06:45 PM, Don Wilhelm wrote:
Kevin,

Set the paddle menu to PDL Rev, and practice, practice, practice.

73,
Don W3FPR

On 3/18/2018 8:50 PM, kevinr wrote:
Have any of you attempted changing dominant hands?  My left hand has very few broken bones in it and rarely has the pain I have in my right one.  How difficult would it be to learn to send with my non-dominant hand?  I came very close to giving up CW a few years ago when I had nerve damage in my right arm.  I have gotten marginally better since then but hate hurting peoples' ears with my sending.  A friend of mine was able to learn to bow her cello left handed and went on to Juilliard.  But I don't have anywhere near her skills. Any thoughts you may have for my dilemma?