Hey Fred,
    I know of one guitarist who was pretty good playing backward guitar.  He was from Seattle and known as Jimi.  Regular guitar tuning but backward because of the the northpaw conspiracy.  While I could just barely throw a 90 mph fast ball (four seamer) right handed I could never have thrown one left-handed.  However, it has been mentioned I may be able to throw 20 wpm CW backwards. Hopefully I'll learn your ambidextrous ways and keep ECN going for a few more years.  Yes, baseball was my downfall.  Catching and pitching both took their toll; but I had mountains of fun breaking those bones :)  And I NEVER had a passed ball in my career.
   Thanks & 73,
       Kevin.