From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Mark E. Musick
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2018 8:35 PM
To: 'Jason Pecora' <jaypec...@gmail.com>; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KPA1500 questions...

Hi Jay,
Why would you need the HF AUTO ("My question is this. Is there an option with
the KPA1500 that I don't have to reach over and keep hitting stand-by on the
amplifier every time I need to touch up the HF-Auto")? The KPA1500 has a
built-in tuner. Is there a reason you do not want to use it?

Mark, WB9CIF