Whilst I do understand that this was only a half day special offer, could you confirm that the anti-gravity mods reduced the inertial mass as well as either the local value of the gravitational constant or the gravitational mass? My previous experience of such technology is that the device tries to disappear on a near parabolic orbit, except for being slightly limited by air resistance.

--
David Woolley
Owner K2 06123 (low mass and power by design)