73

Bob, K4TAX

K3S  s/n 10163

On 4/4/2018 8:17 AM, elecraft-requ...@mailman.qth.net wrote:
Message: 4
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 12:20:02 -0400
From: "N2TK, Tony"<tony....@verizon.net>
To:<Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 audio  line in/out cables

I have upgraded both of my K3's to make them as close to a K3S as best I
can. Presently cleaning up the rats nest of cables. I am using USB.

I no longer use the Line IN and OUT jacks.  Presently only using FSK. I plan
on adding FT8 shortly. With the on board CODECs is there any reason I still
need the LINE cables? Want to check to makes sure I am not missing
something.

73,

N2TK, Tony