Formerly K2VCO
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco/

Vic

On 9 Apr 2018 20:18, Brian Hunt wrote:
Do you have a saved CONFIG file you can reload?  Maybe those data got
garbled by the nonstandard shutdown?  GL!

Brian, K0DTJ

On Apr 9, 2018, at 08:31, Martin Sole <hs0...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

My K3 died today, somehow. The radio works fine on receive and
appears to transmit just there is no power indication on my
external meter or on the front panel when pressing TUNE. There is
ALC indication but no power out indication.The only thing I did
different was to switch off the supply before the radio, something
I normally never do. Having noted others having issues with that I
reloaded the firmware. Still no output. Starting to think that
somehow the PA is fried or possibly the driver as there is nothing
from the 10 watt PA either. Tried turning the power down and
putting the KPA3 into bypass. Still no power output. Not sure what
else to try before I tear into it. Was going great, worked 3B7A on
3 bands today no problem.