Yes, I know. The problem is that they did not warn me when tracking the package that I would have to be there, and despite claiming they would do so, their web site also gave me no inkling of when during the day I could expect delivery. For a company that designs its deliveryroutes to minimize left turns, you'd think this would be child's play.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.