Thanks all. I did notice the chart in the manual but wasn’t sure if the memory
could hold all of that for all bands/antenna. I’m working on a program to
automate this process (with manual transmit so as not to disturb ongoing
QSO’s), and didn’t want to set up more than the memory would allow.

Sent from my iPhone